Pittsburgh’s Top Noninvasive Cardiac Imaging Center
Diagnostic Cardiology & Nuclear Imaging
If you’re having symptoms of a cardiac condition, the first thing you’ll probably be looking for is an answer to the question, “What’s going on with me?” Fortunately, cutting-edge, non-invasive cardiology tests can provide those answers, both to you and your physicians.
At Shadyside Cardiovascular, PLLC, we proudly provide non-invasive cardiology procedures and diagnostic tests to patients who are experiencing symptoms of a cardiovascular condition. Using methods at the forefront of the cardiovascular field, we offer accurate diagnoses that can help us determine how to move forward with an appropriate cardiovascular disease treatment plan.
The diagnostic cardiology tests and imaging we provide include:
- Echocardiography: An echocardiogram uses ultrasound waves to provide an image of your heart without opening your chest cavity.
- Holter and Event Monitoring: These tiny devices monitor your heart’s electrical activity over long periods of time, allowing us to collect data and determine the right course of action.
- Tilt Table Testing: During this test, you’ll lay flat on a table that rotates your body from a horizontal to a vertical position. During this movement, we’ll collect data that can potentially reveal an irregularity in your blood pressure or heartbeat.
- Carotid Ultrasound: This imaging technology uses ultrasound to show your physician an image of the inside of your carotid arteries.
- Exercise Stress Testing: These tests monitor how your heart functions while doing strenuous exercise (treadmill).
- Cardiolite® & Thallium Stress Testing: This is a stress test that includes the use of Cardiolite or Thallium, harmless injectable substances that trace the strength of your heart and your blood flow.
- Cardiac CT: A cardiac computed tomography (CT) scan uses x-rays to show an image of your heart and blood vessels, also identifying plaque and other blockages.
- Cardiac CT Angiography: This is a cardiac CT scan that specifically looks at the blood vessels surrounding your heart.
- MUGA Scans: These scans help doctors evaluate the strength of your heart’s ventricles as they pump.
If you’re ready to receive the best coronary artery disease treatment available and get back to life as you love it, it’s time to begin receiving care from the top cardiology physicians near you. Schedule your first appointment with Shadyside Cardiovascular, PLLC today.
Virtual Diagnostic Heart Doctor Near Me
Cardiac Test Result Consultations Via Telehealth
Between our increasingly busy lives and a focus on safety following the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand the need for a virtual option when it comes to your healthcare, and noninvasive diagnostic cardiology is no exception.
At Shadyside Cardiovascular, PLLC, we’re proud to offer telemedicine consultations following your diagnostic and nuclear imaging tests. We’ll discuss your results with you, work with you to understand them, and have a conversation about how to move forward with your treatment. We can sit down with you whenever and wherever you’re available, all from the comfort and safety of your home.
If you’d like to schedule a telemedicine appointment with us, we make it easy. Just reach out to us using our simple, user-friendly online tool!